Monday, July 13, 2009

Anyone know what colleges in TX offer Web Design degrees?

I've looked online at some of the colleges in TX, but I can't find any that offer a degree of some kind in web design. Does anyone know of any? I don't want to an online college .

Anyone know what colleges in TX offer Web Design degrees?
Most accredited universities don't have Web Design degrees, because that's such a narrow area. They usually have Computer Science Degrees which can focus on areas such as Website Design and more. The reason is because Website design is not going to take you 4 years to complete...it's more of a 2 year degree path. That's why the online programs and probably some of the Technical Colleges (ITT, DeVry, etc) offer it. Maybe you could find a Community college that offers it as well. But if you are looking for a 4 year school, then I don't think you're going to find simply Web Design as a degree. Don't take my word for it...in fact I recommend you call some of the schools you're looking at to ask them specifically, but that's my guess. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment