Monday, July 13, 2009

Any reputable online universities in which I can get an online degree in web design?

I have an associates degree in Business Mgt/Marketing and am very interested in web design. - Thanks!

Any reputable online universities in which I can get an online degree in web design?
Westwood College Online.
Reply:I am a big brother (as in the program) and my little brother is attending Mount Sierra College located in Monrovia, CA. They offer a degree in a number of areas, one being Media Arts and Design (which includes web design). While Raymond (my little brother) is actually attending the college, let me say that the quality of education he is receiving is amazing. I happen to own a printing and design firm here in California and, Ray, who is 19, is in his 2nd year. I have paid him over $5,000 for freelance work for customers including EPSON.





I have included thier link below and the 2nd link is my company's site.





Be blessed and good luck!





I'm Tony Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment