Monday, July 13, 2009

How much should i charge for web design?

I'm freelance web designer. how much should I charge for simple 5 pages web design? do i charge per page or per hour? How should I charge for design flash intro and flash website with basic action scripts? will the price be the same for south east asia and other part of the world.

How much should i charge for web design?
I have been a webdesigner for 5 years and still dont know exactly what to charge, if you are a big company you can have a more definate pricelist. My advice is that you find out what other businesses are charging in your area (in your town, country, etc) hourly and per project, so you can have an idea to compete with them, but still make a profit.
Reply:my teacher said she charged 500$ for a school site in our district, so maybe you should charge 200 or 300 depending on how simple the thing is. Then again, if it is too easy then some kid will probly do it for 50 bucks, (like me, lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment