Monday, July 13, 2009

Looking for affordable good quality web design?

I am looking for some good quality web design for my production company. I'm interested in something with a little bit of flash, and a pretty simple to navigate music based website to house my beats and instrumentals. I would like for my clients to be able to:


Browse By Beat Genre


View the Most Recent Beat somewhere along the home page (Exclusive Beat of the day)


Bio Section


Pics


Contact


Links and Affiliates


I'm of course open to all types of suggestions. I've seen some pages for other production companies and haven't really seen too many professional looking pages. I'm a firm believer in "your first impression is your last" therefore i would like something that would stick to a possibly client.


PLEASE!!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks in advance.

Looking for affordable good quality web design?
well, if you're looking for someone REALLY cheap, try hitting up the local college graphic design department. talk to kids there, or teachers, and they can probably recommend someone that will do a great job for a tiny amount of money, since they are still in school.
Reply:try www.1and1.com

pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment