Monday, July 13, 2009

Is adobe go live a good web design program?

I have Microsoft Frontpage 2002 for designing web sites, but I want to expand on my design capabilities. With Frontpage you use shared borders, and it's okay, but just too basic. I have the Adobe creative suite. Should I just learn how to use Go Live?

Is adobe go live a good web design program?
I use Go Live every day now ever since I discovered it and I am begining to use Frontpage less and less ever since. I was trained in college on the use of Frontpage and flash but I find that Go Live works a lot better with PDF's and you will see that there are more businessess that prefer to deal with PDF's they can just easily download as oppose to larget Microsoft Word DOC's that do not come with their own reader built right in.


If you want to use dreamweaver, go and take a class first. This program is powerfull and can do wonders but, it is way too hard for a beginner to get to learn.
Reply:I'd get macromedia dreamweaver, it's much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment